Not washing your face? We’ve got a problem. Take it from Rihanna, the most important step for good skin is to remove your makeup before you sleep. This cleanser makes it self-care, not a chore.
- Removing it all is a breeze—we’re talking longwear makeup, plus oil, dirt, and pollution
- The feel-good formula transforms from a cream to a decadent lather and won’t strip skin or dry you out
- Purifies pores and helps fights shine long after you’ve rinsed it off
- Made with antioxidant-packed Barbados cherry and coconut-inspired cleansers to treat skin right
- Smells like cherries and coconut Made with:
- Barbados cherry (acerola): Every cherry is loaded with more vitamin C than an orange to help brighten
- Gingko biloba: A tree commonly used in ancient Chinese healing techniques; helps control oil and clarify skin
- Green tea: Rich in antioxidants to help defend against environmental stressors
- Fig: A desert-loving fruit that’s rich in antioxidants
- Quince: A rare fruit—think apple meets pear—that thrives in rough, dry climates; infused with minerals to help condition What else? Oil free. Noncomedogenic (won’t clog pores). For all skin types. Clean, vegan, & gluten-free.
- Streamlined packaging for less waste—no box or shrink wrap
- The tube is made with 40% PCR (aka post-consumer recycled material) and is recyclable depending on your region; check your local guidelines.
- When you’re done, cut open the tube, scoop out (and use!) the last of the goop, then rinse the tube. Then, separate the cap and the tube and recycle both.